Join SHRM Hawaii Today!
Become a SHRM Hawaii member today to receive these and other great benefits
- Access to current, critical HR information and resources through SHRM Hawaii's Annual Conference, monthly programs, and newsletters;
- Access to professional development; seminars, programs, certification, opportunities to use your skills and talent;
- Access to a network of HR professionals to exchange ideas, best practices or advice. Receive a free listing in our Membership Directory - an excellent support resource!
Individuals who meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Engaged in the profession of human resources management at an exempt level for at least three years;
- Certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute;
- Faculty members holding an assistant, associate or full professor rank in human resource management or any of its specialized functions at an accredited college or university and have at least three years of experience at this level of teaching;
- Full-time consultants with at least three years experience in the field of human resource management;
- Full-time attorneys with at least three years experience in counseling and advising clients on matters relating to the human resources profession.
Individuals in non-exempt human resources management positions and those who do not meet the requirements for professional membership. Associate members must demonstrate a bona fide interest in human resource management and the mission of the State Chapter.
Affiliate members may not vote and may not hold office in the State Chapter.
Big Island - $50/year
Kauai - $45/year
Maui - $59/year
Oahu - $75/year